Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You...

So I have decided to expand my blogging world by adding a few blogs that are theme based. I will be creating two or three blogs in the next week or so, all which I will use to update my readers on various subject matter. So far, I have no clue what topics I am going to select, but I am certainly open for suggestions. If there is something you would like for me to blog about, please write me a comment and will definitely consider your suggestions, after all, these blogs are meant for you guys. I'll throw out some topic ideas as they come to me, and I am hoping I can get some feedback on what you guys think of my ideas. I don't blog for myself, I blog to get my voice out there and to interest the reader. So I am asking you guys, what do YOU want to read about?!

Topic ideas:
New and innovative gadgets
Consumer product reviews
Travel recommendations
New advances in healthcare
On-line freelancing careers and reviews of freelancing sites
Book reviews and literary updates
Entertainment and celebrity blogging
Google news blog

Write well, write often and fill me in on what you want to know!
-Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment