Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy Bee

Hey guys, I've been neglecting my blog because I am just so stressed and busy.  I have quit smoking so I am all nerves right now. I have decided to get a new apartment on the 1st of November, so I'm racing around like a chicken without a head trying to find a place to live and everything is just crazy! I wish the day had 48 hours in it, honestly. I am a workaholic right now. Oh and major drama with my house, the internet has been down for two days, so I have practically moved in to Starbucks. That's where I am right now. I'm trying to make a list of everything I need for my new apartment, but I am sure I'm missing things. Anyone have any ideas of things most people don't think of that are necessities for a new apartment? This is a new adventure for me, and I can hardly believe that I am turning into adult!

Write well and write often
-Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment