Monday, September 27, 2010

New Clients, Book Progress and More

Hey guys, sorry I havent updated in a few days Ive been working like a dog. My book is coming along well, I have about 15000 words. I have received a couple rejection letters from publishing companies, but I am not letting them get me down. I know that with time I will find the right publisher. Because of my networking with various writer associations I have access to tons of publishing company databases, of which I have only scratched the surface. Perserverance is the key here,

I have also been spending a great deal of time bidding for projects on Elance and oDesk. So far I have received one offer which looks promising. It takes time to sort through the people who expect high-quality work for pennies, but I have determination to find the right clientele and build up my portfolio.

I have finally found something I love to do, and Ill be damned if I let the difficulties I have been facing stop me from what I want to do!

Write well and write often
-Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment